VP, Client Engagement
Our culture is a unique blend of collaborative and entrepreneurial. We constantly enter new, challenging categories of data, technology and production services of our customers and we have developed a commercial model that effectively aligns our clients’ interests with our own. Our working environment supports our continued success by encouraging inspiration, strong teamwork, proactive knowledge sharing, and a pioneering spirit.
Direct Reports: Yes
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: Up to 50%
Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Align with Consulting & Engineering (C&E) Sales Team to assist consultation process then lead implementation of projects through successful completion
• Develop and implement detailed project plans to meet the objectives and time requirements of any given client implementation
• Provide leadership, mentoring and support to cross-functional teams to ensure they understand their roles and interdependence in the implementation and delivery of solutions
• Demonstrable experience engaging clients at all level of an organization
• Problem solve, adjust priorities, tasks and resources to ensure the project stays on track
• Monitor project progress and provide effective status reporting to customer and EDR management
• Drive thought leadership and sector expertise to ensure EDR attains and leads the industry with it's proposition for various services to include Technology Platform Solutions (“TPS”) and Business Process Outsourcing (“BPO”)
• Identify and resolve issues critical to EDR and our client's strategic and operational success
• Develop and present strategic initiatives that drive innovation and value to our clients and EDR
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of ten (10) years solid business experience in:
o A services industry (eg: professional consulting, technology(SaaS), BPO)
o Complex process mapping and due diligence expertise
o Leading and managing people
• Prior experience in strategic solutions with a focus on SaaS based technology and BPO strongly preferred
• Ability to build relationships and gain credibility in areas beyond defined scope of work
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication, influencing and leadership skills
• Proven ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
• Proficient at using common business software applications (e.g. MS word, Excel, etc.) and project planning tools, for example MS Project & Visio
• Proficient in financial analysis and planning
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed above are the only duties the employee is required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as dictated by their supervisors. This description is a general listing of the required activity, tasks and expectations of the position. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule. Responsibilities occasionally may require overtime, holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, and use hands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Position Type: Employee
Ref Code: VPCE916
6 Armstrong Rd. Suite 4